As an employee, you can become a cooperative entrepreneur by collectively taking over your company with your colleagues. There are many different reasons why you should go for it:
• Your company’s owner is close to retiring.
• The majority shareholders of your company are withdrawing.
• Your company is without a buyer, despite faithful partners, customers and a solid cash flow.
• Or on the contrary, your company experiences economic difficulties but you’re convinced of its potential.
• Or else, you and your colleagues are interested in working in a collective and democratically controlled company.
• You and your colleagues want to secure sustainable local jobs for local workers.